The Berkeley Public Library system consists of four locations throughout the city. The first opened in 1893, and the last in 1934. In 2002 the City began raising funds to renovate each building. To acknowledge the contributors, the City asked GNU Group to create a donor recognition program with displays that reflect the character of each branch and their distinct architectural styles. GNU managed, designed and implemented the entire program.
City of Berkeley, Public Libraries Berkeley Public Library Foundation